The challenge to overcome!
Have you ever thought of getting over an obstacle Parkour . Meet our parkour and improve your skills to gain height in the heels.
Always be vigilant and ensure your safety as well as that of others.
- Only one person at a time should use Parkour.
- Watch your movements, respect your safety.
- Do not try anything above your skill level.
- It is not allowed to jump from the top of the walls of Parkour.
- No cell phones allowed, these can break, damage the equipment or even hurt you.
- Children are allowed only after 3 (three) years.
- For safety reasons, always follow the guidelines of the monitors.
- Requires the use of non-slip stockings.
- Remove all loose items and pockets before starting.