Ready to Dive?
Our Foam Pit is the perfect place to try awesome moves! Use our trampolines to jump higher.
High Jump, Soft Ground
IF all the rules are properly respected, the Foam Pit is a safe place with the softest landings you can get. What are you waiting for? It is time to play!
Always pay attention to your safety and of those surrounding you.
- Jump in only when a Court Monitor tell you to do so.
- Mind your movements and do not try to go beyond your skill level.
- Never head dive into the Foam Pit.
- Only one person at a time is allowed at the Trampolines.
- Please leave the Diving Area as fast as possible, allowing the next in line to jump safely.
- Do not hide yourself under the foam blocks.
- Our Foam Pit has hard edges, so backflips are not allowed. They can cause fractures and other major injuries.
- Cellphones and other hand-held devices are not allowed while using our attractions. They can be damaged or cause severe injuries.
- Admission is allowed for children from 3 (three) years old onwards.
- For safety reasons please always listen to the Court Monitors guidance.
- Our activities require the use of special non slippery socks.
- Please remove all items from your pocket before proceeding to the attraction.